AUTONOMOUS IN-LINE PIPE ASSESSMENT
Autonomous In-Line Pipe Assessment – SMARTBALL SYSTEM
SmartBall® is an innovative free-swimming in-line leak detection technology designed to operate in live large diameter water mains. It is a free-swimming foam ball with an instrument-filled aluminum alloy core capable of detecting and locating very small leaks and gas pocket leaks in pipelines. The size of the SmartBall® selected for a specific survey is based on a number of criteria including the diameter of the pipeline, location of in-line valves, the size of the appurtenances through which the SmartBall® is inserted and retrieved, and the presence of other lateral lines. Typically, the SmartBall® will be less than one-third the diameter of the pipeline. The advantages are as below:
• there is no apparatus noise, so it can detect very small leaks.
• Typical location accuracy within 10 ft. (3 m)
• Small size allows it to pass through inline valves, reducers and other appurtenances.
• Long battery life and large memory capacity.
• Only two access points are needed into the pipe -- one at insertion and one at extraction.
• Lightweight tracking equipment requiring minimal access to the pipe.
• High leak acoustic sensitivity and leak detection resolution.
For further clarification, please click the 2 video link below:
Jalur Cahaya Sdn. Bhd.
No. 28, Jalan Pendaftar U1/54 Temasya Glenmarie, Seksyen U1 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel : +603-5565 1000
Fax : +603-5565 1165
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Jalur Cahaya Sdn Bhd. All right reserved 2014